During my visit to the San Jacinto Monument, I observed the Reenactment of the Battle between Sam Houston and his troops and General (President) Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna's Army to win the "
Republic of Texas". I chose the high-ground for better picture taking, here are the shots I managed to capture, enjoy!
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHY THIS SOLDIER IS WALKING IN THE MIDST OF BATTLE? WELL SHE FELL ACCIDENTALLY FELL OFF. OOPS...
THIS WAS THE BEST SHOT BY-FAR! YOU CAN SEE THE FIRE FROM THE CANNON, AWESOME!
PROBABLY NOT A GOOD BATTLE TECHNIQUE TO HAVE YOUR EYES CLOSED! LOL...
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment